Thursday, March 6, 2014

Don't Get Me STARTED

Well here goes it folks!  My first attempt at blogging my brains out.  Don't expect much this first time around as it may take me quite sometime before I feel completely comfortable purging the ole soul to   God knows who.  I'm not sure which is more scary.  The thought of airing it all out to someone I don't know or airing it all out to nobody because nobody is really there.  Hmmmm....

Really not certain where this blog thing will end up.  Likely the end result will disappoint.  Disappoint whom you may ask?  Well now, that is dependent on who it is that actually takes the time to dig around in Grant's tomb.  If it should be nobody, then for certain the only one potentially affected would be thine self.  It is what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment